Talarico’s is an independent family owned restaurant that does it all.
From a relaxing lunch midday, a raging sporting event during the afternoon, a hungry dinner crowd in the evening, into a wild club during late-night karaoke; you can be sure at some point during the day, Talarico’s will be here for you.
Located in the heart of West Seattle, Talarico’s is casual Italian dining at its best. We offer thin, crispy hand tossed pizzas, along with many fresh salads, seasonal soups, enticing pastas, and a full bar. We also feature gluten free and vegan options on our menu. Each pizza slice is a huge 14″ east coast style pie, with an array of gourmet toppings to choose from.
Our pizza toppings and ingredients are sourced from local vendors, such as Cascioppo Bros., Essential Bakery, Snoqualmie Ice Cream, West Seattle Farmers Market, Seattle Fish Co., and Franks Produce. We even have our own family recipe for Grandfather’s meatballs!
- Family friendly with healthy meal options for children everyday* (until 9 p.m.)
- Full bar featuring liquor, beer and wine
- Dinner served all day, everyday (until 1 a.m.)
- Happy hour served twice a day, everyday (3 – 6 p.m. and 11 – 1 a.m.)
- Lunch specials until 3 p.m.
- 60” flat screen TVs for viewing all your favorite sporting events
- A comfortable fireplace for those special date nights
- Large party (8+) accommodations
- Semi-private dining room, sits 50 comfortably
- Banquet style options available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Weekly Wednesday night trivia
- Late-night karaoke (Saturday, Sunday, Monday)
- One of the few establishments in West Seattle open until 2 a.m. everyday
*Age 21 and over only after 10 p.m. everyday